December 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I've just been served the red wine the head chef served at his wedding. It is devine. #Piaf #Silkeborg Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for Windows Phone
- Looking forward to yet another great meal in #Silkeborg this time at Restaurant Piaf. #goodfood Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for Windows Phone
- One good thing about Christmas: I can listen to Johannes Passion by Bach with Eric Ericson and no one can complain no matter how loud I play Time ago 1 Day via MetroTwit
- People who thinks smart cities are a question of building an app or giving all a smart phone are missing the point #iot #justsaying Time ago 2 Days via MetroTwit
- Scary stuff. RT @washingtonpost Nearly every demographic group believes torture can be justified t.co/AFZfur0DZV Time ago 2 Days via MetroTwit
Follow @strobaek on twitter.
Playing NowUnd Hannas sandte ihn gebunden by Johann Sebastian Bach
from the album Johannes Passion (CD 1).
1 day ago via last.fm.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/strobaek.org/blog/wp-content/plugins/ilastfm/ilastfm.php on line 448
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.
© Copyright 2014 Karsten Strøbæk